Monday, January 4, 2010

Purpose of this blog: Post daily

One of my resolutions for 2010 is to post daily on my blog.
If I fail to post one day, I will post two posts the next day.
And so on.
Today is the fourth day of the year, and no posts so far.
So I have to post four times today.

Simple resolution.
Just post daily.
The quality of the post does not matter.
There is no minimum or maximum number of words required in each post.
I can blog about anything.

The only rule is to post daily.
The only other rule is that there are no rules.
Just post a blog daily and get it out of the way.

This blog is one of the ways to beat two mental barriers: SAFE and PERFECT
SAFE never starts and PERFECT never finishes.
So says Holly Lisle.

I have started this post and now I am completing it.
One small victory.
The first in 2010.
The first of many.

No comments:

Post a Comment