Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Re-submitted First Article to Suite101.com

Lisa Nichols, the Suite101.com editor of the Business section politely asked me to make a few changes in my article on Pay-per-Click marketing and I spent most of the day rewriting it.

One reason why it took so much time is that Suite101.com did not save my article and I had to reformat and re-submit it three times.

All part of the learning experience.

Read And Be A Villain by Rex Stout.

On the whole, today has been a good day, though of course, it could have been better.

I hope I don't have to make any more changes in my first article.

I may write new articles because adapting my old articles for Suite101.com is taking just as long.

Now for the image for today's post:

                                
                                      Focus Your Attention
                                Source: http://www.freepixels.com

Cool, right?

Tomorrow I will try to add a caption.

Something attempted, something achieved,

Has earned a night's repose.

Good night, all.

No comments:

Post a Comment