Wednesday, June 16, 2010

First Article Published at Suite101.com

Today has been another good day.

My first article, How to Get the Best Value from Google Pay-per-Click Marketing, has been published by Suite101.com.


Here's the link: First Suite101.com article.


Now I plan to submit an article a day on Suite101.com.

The main thing is to create content daily and publish it.

Almost as important is to create content fast.


It took me about ten hours to write, revise and publish the first article and I have to do it much faster.


My next target is to publish ten articles and I hope to do it by the end of this month.


Okay, ciao for now.


Who said this?


"Sleep is the death of each day's life."


I think it's Shakespeare but don't quote me.


If I die tonight, I'll die happy.


Okay, almost forgot to upload an image.



Source: http://www.freepixels.com












 

No comments:

Post a Comment