Thursday, June 17, 2010

Some Days Are Diamonds, Some Days Are Stones

Okay, today was a stone.

There were some good parts, but on the whole, lost my way several times during the day.

Read Suite101.com forum posts, watched a few YouTube music videos, then watched Legally Blonde on TV at home and then again watched YouTube.

It wasn't all bad but definitely not great. Let's say this is the off-day of the feek.

Thanks to the rains, it's cool but now there's mosquitoes.

I will make sure to plan tomorrow before I sleep so that I get a running start tomorrow.


 Source: http://www.freepixels.com

Mridu Khullar calls herself a compulsive toggler.

So there are others who are afflicted with high distractibility; many more, judging from the comments in her blog.

So I just have to fight the good fight. Keep the faith. And focus.

Where was I?

No comments:

Post a Comment