Sunday, June 20, 2010

Third Article Goes Live on Suite101.com

Sorry, I didn't post yesterday.

When I looked at the time, it was already 4.30 am and though I didn't feel at all sleepy and could easily have written a blog post before going to bed, I decided not to.

Discipline.

The reason why I lost track of the time is because I was submitting my third article on Suite101.com. I revised it and then interlinked it with my first article.

It took much longer than I planned and I forgot to set the alarm on my cell phone, which I do, every hour on the hour. When the alarm goes off, I set it for the next hour and record what I did in the previous hour and whether I need to do something else.

It's simple and so it works for me. Except when I forget to set the alarm and lose track completely. It's happening less frequently than before. Which is always a good thing.

Okay, here's the link to my third article on Suite:
  
Email Marketing With an Opt-in List of Enthusiastic Subscribers
 
Yeah, I know, it sounds insanely interesting.
So much for now.
I will be posting again tonight.
By the way, the picture is from freepixels.com.
I added it to the third article.
It doesn't display correctly in Suite: the second 'e' is missing.
I bet no one notices.
Except you.

No comments:

Post a Comment