Wednesday, June 30, 2010

My Latest Article - Email Marketing: Nine Easy Ways to Grow An Opt-in List For Free - Published on Suite101.com

Online Writing for Satisfaction, Not Dollars

I am sticking to my plan of submitting an article to Suite every alternate day.
Here's the latest:

Email Marketing: Nine Easy Ways to Grow An Opt-in List For Free

 It again took me three hours to revise this article and format and submit to Suite.

Eight articles in 15 days is a good start.

I want to make the whole process faster without sacrificing quality and maybe write two articles every three days.

The main thing is to complete the cycle of starting, completing, revising, formatting, and submitting as soon as possible.

Marketing is a different ball game altogether.

I need to write two more articles for Suite to complete the minimum requirement of ten articles every three months and will complete that within a couple of days.

image: http://freepixels.com

No comments:

Post a Comment